Saturday 15 March 2014

Saturday Swatch - ILNP Nostalgia Holographic

Today I want to show you one of my latest polish trophies - my first I Love Nail Polish bottle! I've been pining after the beautiful duochromes from this company for a while now, but being in the UK it's pretty much impossible to get. So, when I saw a few of these beauties being offered on a Facebook swap and sale page, I pounced. And oh wow, I was not disappointed!

ILNP Nostalgia (H) in natural daylight
Nostalgia is an amazing multichrome, that shifts from mauve pink, through orange into bright chartreuse green. This version of Nostalgia has been made even more wonderful with the addition of some holographic dust, so that it flashes all colours of the rainbow in sunlight.

ILNP Nostalgia (H) - a glimpse of the green part of the spectrum.
The sun wasn't fully out when I was taking the pictures, so I wasn't able to fully capture the green end of the shift, but I can assure you it's definitely super bright.

A small sample of the holographic effect on Nostalgia (H)
The holographic effect was particularly visible over the dusky pink shift, and much stronger than I managed to capture.

ILNP Nostalgia was a treat to apply - fully opaque in two coats with no need for black undies, dried very quickly, and there were no brush stroke issues at all. Overall, an amazing polish! I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for more ILNP bottles in the future :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments! I read and appreciate them all :)