Saturday 5 April 2014

ILNP Reminisce swatch & nail art

Today I want to show you my second I Love Nail Polish colour - Reminisce. I've been hunting for a polish like this for a while because it looks just like beetle wings. I have a pair of earrings made with these, and I love the amazing green/blue/purple/gold colour shift on the chitin.

ILNO - Reminisce in natural daylight, with top coat.
This polish is simply stunning - opaque in two coats with no need for black undies, and much more colour shifting than I managed to catch in my photos! Due to where my light source (i.e. the window) is located, I couldn't capture the blue shift - but it's there and it's very strong indeed!





This polish was such a treat to wear! However, I chipped it pretty soon during drumming. Instead of removing it, I patched it a bit and then created an impromptu Hulk manicure by layering over it with OPI Superbass shatter. It looks like Hulk is ripping through his purple pants :D

Hulk smash!

Thanks for looking, and check out what other British Bloggers have been up to this week!



1 comment:

  1. I think I need a multichrome by ILNP as soon as possible. I'm not a green girl, but this one is just WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I read and appreciate them all :)