Friday 18 April 2014

Neverending Pile Challenge - Indie

Due to a super busy schedule, I am cutting down on the amount of text - let the image(s) so the talking!

I had a candidate for the Indie prompt for a while - I got a bottle of Polish Me Silly Chill Out a while back, but since I had bought it alongside Picture Polish Aurora, it was just sitting in the drawer, sulking. Well, sulk no more!

Polish Me Silly Chill Out over Misa I Will Survive
To do some nail art for this post, I started with a coat of my favourite black - Misa I will Survive, and then sponged on the duochrome polish on the tips. The full accent nail has also been sponged on, as I found it helps with all brush strokes (not that it's frosty, but I already had it on the sponge...). I tried for a while, but just couldn't capture how Chill Out shifts - it goes from teal to sky blue to purple and pink, and at certain angles comes alive with red sparkles!


Thanks for looking, and check out other newly tried Indies!



2 comments:

  1. Wow this reminds me of labradorite! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am a sucker for blue duochromes :D

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments! I read and appreciate them all :)