Friday 11 April 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Random Untried

For the random untried challenge today I picked out a polish duo I got a while back from Sally Magpie's - Essence Ticket to the Show and Front Row or Backstage? It's been hanging around in my drawer, looking all sad, and despite the sunny weather I was feeling up for something dark and vampy.

Essence Ticket to the Show with a gradient of Front Row or Backstage.
I started with two coats of Ticket to the Show - a black base with gold and red shimmer. It was very easy to apply, and very sparkly in sunlight. Once that was dry, I used a sponge to add a gradient of Front Row or Backstage? - a bronze-gold shimmer in a smokey translucent base. Finally, I added two bronze studs from the Andrea Fullerton line, and covered it all with Seche Vite.

You can see the sparkle in the sunlight.
I love glitter gradients - they are so simple to do, and look really well.

Thanks for looking, and check out other random untrieds below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments! I read and appreciate them all :)